[Healeys] 1936 Pontiac Production line

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 17:54:53 MDT 2011

Meanwhile, the boffins at Abingdon were proceeding at a slightly slower pace:
http://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=70826  The interesting thing about
the Pontiac line is that four years later it was using all that capacity to
cranki out war material.  No wonder the industrial capacity of the US was such
an important factor in the Allied victory.

Rick

.