[Healeys] NYC Ramblings(or Shakings)

Jackson Krall jackson_krall at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 12:38:30 MDT 2011

I passed by Cooper Classics today on Perry street in the West Village. They have a high end blue with leather, BJ8 in the showroom. No one was there to let me get the vin or price.
Yesterday I was in Brooklyn and came accross a stripped out 70's/80's? Rolls or Bentley in a vacant lot not far from where I found a vandalized MGC 20yrs ago. This is an area where British Revolutionary War soldiers are reputed to be buried. What do I know?...I'm just sayin..
I took a couple shots if anyone wants them.
Best
JK
NYC