[Healeys] Number next to mine (BN2)

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 08:51:55 MDT 2011

Hi Randy,

Wow - yours and mine are aligned - 5690 11928. So it looks like my
body, batch no and VIN all tie up. Shame I have the wrong engine - it's from a
BN1. I suspect an early owner wrecked the engine and simply fitted one out of
a scrapper.

Regarding BN2L 230436, it's certainly strange that it seems to
have a later batch number. I notice that its VIN and engine number do tie up.

By the way, I brought my car back to UK from the US while I was living and
working there. Also, the one just advertised is in the US - Kent Collection
seems to target a world-wide market and expresses all its prices in your local
currency.

Thanks for responding.

to: mike.brooks at alumni.warwick.ac.uk