[Healeys] Number next to mine (BN2)

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 08:17:34 MDT 2011

Hi Mike, interestingly I have BN2L 230368 (b. 1/19/56) & BN2L 230707 (b.
2/3/56) and both cars have a batch number of 5690. What is yours? Body numbers
are 11937 & 12206.

The batch & body numbers seem way out of sequence on this car. I do realize
that they did jump around some. I do believe that the Vin plate on this car is
also a replacement. Seems very odd to me.

Also interestingly, this is the 2nd BN2 offered by a UK seller in the last
month that the vin number has never shown up before. And both out of
California.

Maybe Rich C. has some insight.

Randy

Randy Hicks