[Healeys] Fast and the Furious - The original

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Aug 21 20:20:19 MDT 2011

I saw this movie on TV when I was in college late one night and had very
fuzzy memories of it for years, basically, tried to track it down,
eventually did and got it on DVD on Ebay, pretty cheesy movie, but lots of
good cars and car scenes, as I recall (I haven't watched it for a while)
there are a few scenes where the Jag or whatever is about to crash and they
cut away and it transforms into a white Ford convertible or something for
the crash scene.

They must have had lower budgets for movies back then, but a good thing I
guess that "our" cars weren't routinely scrapped making  50s B movies.

Greg Lemon