[Healeys] indicators

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 10:25:47 MDT 2011

I did what Jay Leno would call a Redneck solution. The flasher on my BT7 is
near the firewall on the left side. I simply pulled the connectors off the
flasher, then inserted the buzzer wires in the connectors and pressed them
back on the flasher. As you can guess, this is far from a show car, which is
just the way I want it.

Jack