[Healeys] trial fit of carbs

mark lapierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 19 04:35:29 MDT 2011

Chase all threads and holes.  Get insulation replaced on back of heat shield.
Make sure water tap and anything else behind the carbs are in good working
order and not leaking. Get cables,  hydraulic lines,and stearing stuff,
 around and under the exhaust manifold, done before manifold is installed.

 I'm sure there are more, but my memory is fading.

Mark