[Healeys] Tach heat sensitive?

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Aug 19 01:05:47 MDT 2011

I am not so sure that the relative small temperature variations will
change the resistance of the wire enough to show these variations in
indicated rpm.
What could change though is the battery voltage. When starting of, the
battery voltage can be lowish (hence the indicators are not or slow
flashing) and will gradually rise when driving any distance.
I am not much into electronics but it is just an idea.
Any thoughts???
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of coudesluijs.vcf]