[Healeys] John Nikas needs Help, Drive Away Cancer

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 16:53:21 MDT 2011

For those of you who know, John Nikas is attempting to drive across the
United States and back to raise awareness about cancer. His "Drive Away
Cancer"  journey is about halfway completed as he made it to Charleston, South
Carolina  after starting from Huntington Beach, California. Unfortunately, it
seems his  Austin-Healey 100 is experiencing some problems in South Carolina.
Very low oil  pressure and a large oil consumption problem. Is there anyone
out there  capable of lending a hand so John can continue on his way back
to California?  John is in the Charleston, Columbia area and if you get back
to me, I can find  out exactly where he is and get that information back to
you.
    If you are not familiar with John's quest, you can  get caught up to
speed at his "facebook" page, here's the link:   http://tinyurl.com/3znlmac
Or you  can go and watch the video of him leaving California this past
Monday morning, 8  Ausgust 2011, and here's the link to the video:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq4_42H5tNg_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq4_42H5tNg)
    Even if you're not in the South Carolina area,  maybe you know some one
who is and is capable of helping John out. All  information is greatly
appreciated, just get back to me at this email address  and of course we will
keep everyone up to date as to the status of the journey.
    Thank you all very much in advance.
Steven Kingsbury