[Healeys] A-H museum

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 05:51:41 MDT 2011

I got an email from a friend in March of this year that mentioned there was an
upstart Healey museum in Holand. It was referred to as the Healey Museum aka
Polo House. No further info was provided. A quick search on the net had this
link: http://www.healeymuseum.nl/site/index.php?nb=12&l=e
I'm not sure if this is the same effort.
Aloha
Perry