[Healeys] Pedal travel ?

Alan Grossman agrossman at pacific.net
Thu Aug 11 19:21:41 MDT 2011

Solved the clutch issue. Just went to compare the m/c s in place. I noticed
that the clutch pushrod was straining the boot. The po forgot the internal
snap ring. I can see when it is in place the pedal will return to a more
normal height. I'm glad I am re doing the brakes, I hope the po didn't go
thru the engine ;->

Very grateful for all the input!

Cheers, Alan