[Healeys] Apron Panel Set

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:11:12 MDT 2011

Randy,

We are still not certain but I've personally seen more white 100s with the
black engine compartment than not.  In fact I cannot recall ever seeing one
that was not black.  If anyone has a documented case, please let myself
Rich, Roger or any member of the Concours Committee know, and send pictures.

Cheers,

Curt