[Healeys] Runnin' hot

Alan Grossman agrossman at pacific.net
Thu Aug 11 12:10:58 MDT 2011

Thanks for all the replys. I didn't know that too "rich" a coolant mix could
would make it run hooter, and it does look awfully deep green. I think I
should start with a temp check (duh!) for a baseline; and then change
coolant mix.. So I am looking at ir thermometers on evilBay, and I notice
some are pretty low priced. Can anyone comment on the wisdom of going cheap,
on a tool I will only use 5 or 6 times a year, at best.

Again thanks, Alan