[Healeys] Front A-Arm bracket location

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Thu Aug 11 06:44:14 MDT 2011

Mike,

The frame dimensions for the front suspension mounts will be the same
relative to the shock tower, etc. as the six cylinder models and there are
basic dimensions for that in all the six cylinder manuals. Just be aware
that the mounts are canted a bit and are not quite square to the chassis
rails.
Also, can you not get dimensions from the other side?

Rich