[Healeys] Wacky Arnolt

Robert Hughes rdhughes at q.com
Mon Aug 8 23:47:57 MDT 2011

In the early '60s, I had a friend who raced a Bristol-powered Arnolt in
the SCCA San Francisco region.  It was hopelessly outperformed  by
everything in its class by then, but I guess it handled well and was fun
to drive.  There was a rumor that there was a warehouse somewhere full
of unsold Arnolts... I don't know if that was true.

Robert Hughes
1965 BJ8