[Healeys] BN2: Spare tire detail

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 07:23:24 MDT 2011

Jose -

There are two of these triangular (or more accurately, rhomboid) blocks
which one bolts to the front wall of the boot and the other on the lefthand
side.  There should be two captive nuts welded on the axle side of the boot
wall, the block will bolt onto that.  If I recall these should be 7/16"
nuts.  The one that bolts to the front boot wall will have a small piece of
flat iron, twisted, with a hole, for the tyre hold down bar to fit through.

Alan