[Healeys] BN2 Electricals

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 07:54:33 MDT 2011

Mike
Is it only the turn signal that is dead or are the parking lights also dead?
Check the condition and tightness of the black ground wire attached to the
mysterious box (relay) that you mentioned.  It is a loop connector with a
10/32 screw into the inner fender. This ground is important to the front light
operation. It would be unusual for the turn signals to drop of one after the
other if the problem was in the relay internals.
Aloha
Perry