[Healeys] BN1 Hood configuration

Jim Lesher cleona44 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 20:18:29 MDT 2011

John - thanks for posting the articles and photos. Rich, as always, a great
job of documentation and of sharing your commentary and photos.
 It appears that the paint on the hood bows is a  slighty different shade of
gray on the two cars. Am I mistaken?  but if it is the same? what is the
source?

Also Rich would you happen to have the same type of documentation for the
Longbridge hood and hood bow setup? I am currently reviewing what is presented
for the Longbridge in the 2011 Concours Guide and my Longbridge hood, bows and
webbing are not consistent with the Guide. Do you think there could be
possible  that several series exist for the Longbridge , as is documented for
the BN1

Thank you for your assistance and insight - jim lesher