[Healeys] hardtop

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 13:42:09 MDT 2011

Many thanks for the Help folks!

Maybe I am too dumb, but things are still not clear, even after checking all
Your pics around the sealings.

Ok, here how I see the things. We have 3 parts of the hardtop:
- rear part, which sits on the cockpit moulding
- front part, which sits on the windscreen frame
- the two side parts above and around the windows

What kind of rubbers and what sequence to use there. Unfortunatly the pics I
have looked at today are not using the same pattern. My "original" item has
rubers which I dont see on the pics.

Soo here is my version soo far:
- rear part. the two thick pads go to the are there the retaining stick is
located (corner). Plain rubber glued on the alloy between the two pads. The
spec. profile (27H9597) is glued on the top of the plain rubber between the
pads. U profile finisher goes on the inner edge of the alloy.
- front part: 27H9597 (?) glued on the alloy,  U profile finisher on the
inner edge. Two small thin plain rubber stripes glued on each corner to
protect pillars from scratching.
- Side part: same as front.

Or? Do I got it wrong?

Gergo