[Healeys] How long will we have gas? was Original Unrestored 100M

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Aug 4 01:57:05 MDT 2011

Funny to hear concerns about mileage from Yanks. Most cars I saw in the
US were real gas guzzlers, i.e. trucks. Not only in rural areas but also
in town.
In Europe the modern average small family car will easily do around
40miles or more to the US gallon, very small cars like the Daihatsu
Cuore or Suzuki Alto can do around 50mls/USgallon. Compare that to a US
gas guzzler which will struggle to do better than 20 mls/US gallon.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of coudesluijs.vcf]