[Healeys] linkage update

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:06:33 MDT 2011

Yahoo,
found the linkage piece and a couple of other bits for the install. Should
have them installed this weekend.
Anyone have experience installing BCS cable throttle kit for BJ8 Carbs.
Please contact off list with advice and or photos.
So I have to run my + battery cable to boot.
finish installing gauges and hook up dash electrics,
hang my exhaust and check my re-wire and I can fire up this beast! Portland
ABFM is Labor day weekend. Want to have it running in time to sort out any
Lucas gremlins before then...

I will have some extras of resto to post on John Sim's site for sale over
the weekend.
Just to list a few right now
New, Black  side shift 100-6, BT7 full carpet set $200.00
Rebuilt adjust column traficator with new wire harness  $325.00
used but in good shape running light covers,chrome,boots make offer
used rag top. good for parts, all wood is great, has latches, might work OK
on  a beater or for taking apart to see how its done by reverse engineering
 $175.00
Good black on black front seat covers. a couple of small rips on rear edge
of seat below clip line  $125.00.  pair will include seat foam and pan(
both excellent condition for Moss replacement cost. Hell I'll seel the seat
backs to for replacement cost. just bolt these babies in and go. instant
upgrade.
 various inside and outside roadster door handles.
slightly used black center shift carpet set $125.00
all require buyer to pay shipping cost.

--
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR