[Healeys] Accessing lower bolt on starter motor.

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed Aug 3 00:21:18 MDT 2011

G'day John

Not everyone had a Revolutionary War. They just used this place to dump
their unwanted criminals.

By the way I removed the starter from the BN3 just a few weeks back without
a problem and believe me there was much less room than a production car.
However it did help that the gearbox tunnel was also removed and all engine
ancillaries had been previously removed.

A second BTW - Yes you can fit a six-cylinder engine through a four-cylinder
front shroud opening. Not straightforward mind you, but it can be done.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia