[Healeys] Original Unrestored 100M

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 18:20:53 MDT 2011

diesel is a by product of making gasoline
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080514073724AAa6Av0.
I think the reports of the death of gas has been exagerated.
As long as auto makes can resist the cost of retooling, petrol engines will
be made in mass quantities.
I predict many of you will be joining me in paying any amount in the future
to drive out cars. Seeing as I can't imagine driving my car more than 1-2K
miles in a year.

--
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR