[Healeys] Looking for 100M Choke abutment bracket

John Harper ah at jharper.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 07:58:45 MDT 2011

Thomas

I think that I agree with Rich on this. It is not easy to make precise
measurement but I make the distance between the appropriate holes on a
pair of H4s as 6" +- 1/32". The same measurement on a pair of H6s is 5
13/16" +- 1/32" so the difference is about 3/16" or a maximum of 1/4".
Filing 1/8" out of each end with a round file is straight forward. I
have done this a few times and it is easy.

regards

--
John Harper