[Healeys] Ratchet Spanners

Ron Mitchell healeyron at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 06:08:48 MDT 2011

Harbor Freight may have a bad rap on some items but I have a couple sets of the
Open End/Box End Ratchets in both SAE and Metric that have serviced me just fine
some four years.  The price is right.  Here is a link to their Web Site.  Don't
know what shipping would be to downunderland.
http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result?q=ratchet+wrench    I use them
all the time.  They are great for the tight spaces.

Ron
100-6 BN6
MkII BN7
Bugeye & Square Body Spite