[Healeys] gas

healeymanjim at hansencc.net healeymanjim at hansencc.net
Fri Apr 29 14:57:17 MDT 2011

since i drive my healeys year round i do not notice any had starting, etc., but ever since the feds started mandating ethanol i have replace more than a few gas tanks where the ethanol apparently scours off the scale inside, and i do not get the mileage i used to get.  i still cannot believe that we as a nation use food needed the world over to make fuel.  there is so much other stuff we can use.  i would think that oil at over 100 bucks a barrel would push us to make synthetic fuels like germany did in ww2.  probably pollutes too much or something like that.