[Healeys] Gas

Ron Ray ronald-ray at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 29 08:53:02 MDT 2011

While I have had little problem finding the smoke kit to replace the smoke
in the Healey's electrical system (something I had to do last night), I
still have not been able to find smog-free air for the German tires on my
British car.  I continue to postpone shipping the tires to Vegas in hopes a
local entrepreneur will realize the potential profits to be made selling
smog-free Vegas tire air.

  Ron