[Healeys] registration

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 10:03:53 MDT 2011

Here in Oregon, you pay for a two year fee and it costs $88.00. If the
vehicle is older than 25 years then it does not need to run through smog
check. We have a ton of special plates that raise money for various causes.
I can register my Heaely with YOM plate for a one time plate as a vintage
car. We have historic plates, vintage plates and a boat load of other plates
too.
I bought an original 1960 plate for my car. I have not registered it yet
with the YOM plate, but plan to do so soon.
Interesting to hear about the different registration fees and processes. I
know many countries require a safety check before registration. In the 70s
we used to get a lot of German cars imported into California, because they
failed to pass in Germany, but had no problems in Cali.

--
Ira Erbs
DIGS-4 SOLUTIONS