[Healeys] Vehicle Registration in PA

Alex alexmm at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 28 07:11:43 MDT 2011

One advantage to Antique plates here in Maine is that there are no
requirements for an annual inspection.

That makes a lot of sense, right? A new car needs an inspection, but a 60
year old car does not!  Hee hee!

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 MG TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm