[Healeys] Vehicle Registration in PA

fogbro1 at comcast.net fogbro1 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 27 22:18:13 MDT 2011

List,

Both my cars have had antique PA plates since I can't remember when. Never
been stopped by the law and don't restrict driving to club events,
parades,B or short distances.B I live in 10 miles from downtown Pittsburgh in
Allegheny County. Most of the 160 or so members of our local organization, The
Western Pennsylvania Triumph Association, also have antique plates on their
cars. To my knowledge, none has ever had a problem.

Healey Content: Our 2010 Driver's Award which is given to the WPTA
memberB participating in B the most club sponsored driving events in his
British Car was won by a Healey driver.

Ed Woods

BN4 still in a corner of the garage w/o any plate