[Healeys] Auto Registration

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 27 18:52:43 MDT 2011

Ok Boys and Girls - A recent thread was asking questions about the
registration procedure in a certain state for a collector car. I have added
a section to the "Important Links" page on my site which has links to each
states procedures, requirements, etc. Please note that I do not list the
requirements on the site only a link to the state as they seem to change
their requirements often and for no reason at all and I just do not want to
have to keep up with the whims of politicians. I am still researching five
states.

It ain't easy! But, at least, this may point you in the right direction.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com