[Healeys] Motor vehicle insurance in US

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed Apr 27 16:06:51 MDT 2011

G'day John

That's a trap for the unwary. When we hired a vehicle in Canada online from
Sydney we had no idea that it carried no insurance whatsoever, unlike it
does here if an excess is paid.

Not wanting to run the risk I did take out extra insurance and it was
expensive.

Far too expensive for a Ford Focus and the car was wrong too because when it
was built they put the steering wheel on the wrong side.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia