[Healeys] Healey Heater System

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Wed Apr 27 09:57:21 MDT 2011

Bill,

There are oval openings in the under dash scuttle metal that the rubber
elbows will fit into. These distribute the air flow to the demister vent
slots.
It helps if you get under the dash and look up. Another one of the many
under dash stand on your head operations, much easier done before the dash
installed.

Rich