[Healeys] Armacord color - blue BT-7

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Apr 26 21:11:54 MDT 2011

Al,

Okay, I understand now. The answer is, on the BT& they originally carpeted on
the flat area around the occasional seats up to about an inch onto where the
diagonal starts, then bare painted metal. However, along the sides and up into
the back corners there were fitted and glued pieces of carpet so no bare metal
could show when the squab panel was in place. See enclosed picture of an
original BT7.
Oh yeah, and no Armacord anywhere in that area, only carpet.

You also need to follow the top stowage instructions for your series exactly.
That will make all the difference in how well the top bows and top stow as
they were intended, and they will stow if done correctly. This is found in the
back of your owners handbook along with pictures.

Rich