[Healeys] Q for NC people only

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 25 08:57:05 MDT 2011

The penultimate sentence of Steve's reply is very important. For example, I
keep a copy of the New Jersey seat belt law in the Healey as well as
relative QQ license plate laws so that if I am stopped with my grandson in
the car  I won't get a ticket for him not being in the back seat of which,
having a BN6, I have none. I pick him up from school several times a week. I
have found over the years that not all cops know all laws.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com