[Healeys] Me and Peter Egan? In the same breath?

editorgary at aol.com editorgary at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 13:28:21 MDT 2011

 Did I hear someone compare me to Peter Egan? That would only happen in my
dreams. Egan could do a good job with an idea like this, but I'd certainly
welcome ideas on the various kinds of sounds that might come from an engine -
click, clang, clunk, bo-ing, ta-pocketa-ta-pocketa, whatever, and alternative
explanations for them. Maybe I could do something with this.
Gary

<< I think we should petition Peter Egan or some other clever wordsmith
to write a piece that will humorously dictate the source of the problem
based on the type, intensity and duration of said noise. >>e
SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, & SLAP !

Does anyone else recognize the (five [5] times each hand) sound of
"EditorGary's" HAND doling out 'insulting' punishment to the CHEEKS
[face] of Dave Porter ????