[Healeys] Seat Covers BN4

Rawdawgs rawdawgs at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 08:54:19 MDT 2011

I am looking to match a black w/red piping leather seat cover in my
BN4. Going for original look and the driver's seat got a lot more wear,
but will take both front seats. Can have a pretty serious patina and
still work for me. I know that a lot of people are bringing their cars
to concours and probably throwing away the covers I am looking for. I
think my Longbridge car took the same seats as the 100-4. Not looking
for a freebie! Cash money or parts to trade! Contact off list, Thanks!
Scott