[Healeys] In Pennsylvania

Healeyguy at aol.com Healeyguy at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 15:17:06 MDT 2011

Back again after a very interesting cross USA tour.Been here since last
Sunday afternoon but without functioning net access until late yesterday.
About 3600 miles in a Nissan Cube over two weeks and the wife and I are  still
talking. For me the trip was a chance to see old friends, meet  up with Ira
in Portland, see an old operating steam railroad in Nevada  and Richard
Gordon's cars, and his extensive Healey model, toy and  memorabilia collection.
Fantastic!

The 100 arrived in the shipping container unscathed but the battery is dead
 as the proverbial door nail. I installed a new one two weeks before the
car was  loaded and even made sure the battery switch was off. Suspect a bad
battery.

I was a bit concerned about using my normal sign off from Pennsylvania  but
I was encourage to carry on so I will.....
Aloha
Perry