[Healeys] Backfiring

Bob Yule autofarm at cyg.net
Thu Apr 21 12:17:18 MDT 2011

     The centre plastic contact housing is too long in your new aftermarket
cap.  We have found this problem and have had to shorten the centre post.
It causes the carbon brush to be pushed right in to the cap, and the plastic
sits on top of the rotor.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net