[Healeys] Inline fuses

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Apr 20 17:19:54 MDT 2011

Michael, once when driving my MG Midget back home from your part of the
world I had the misfortune to hit a small deer.  The damage to the front end
of the car was pretty severe and pinched the wires to the headlights, but
the lights stayed on long enough for me to get the car safely off the road.
The headlight wiring was fried, but the lights would have gone out
immediately, I think, had a fuse been in the circuit.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA