[Healeys] 4 Post Lift

Mike Slechta mslechta at chartermi.net
Wed Apr 20 14:23:22 MDT 2011

Jonas - I bought a Direct Lift for the same reasons you list plus the fact
that 4 posts don't have to be bolted to the floor, therefore can be moved &
Direct Lifts are made in the Good Old USA (at least they were 5 yrs. ago) &
Texas was still in the USA.
A suggestion:  Pay the extra $s for the aluminum loading ramps.  The steel
ramps that come with the hoist got heavier as I aged.
Good luck ~ Mike