[Healeys] 100-M carburetors

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 13:36:36 MDT 2011

Bob
    I am using a K&N filter mounted in front of the radiator behind the grille
and mounting the hose on the rectangular end of the cold air box like the
factory did.  So if I'm not using the DW adapter things should fit?  I have
bent the shroud support probably a bit more than the factory did and made a
new shroud bracket to fit.  What do you think?
Ray Juncal