[Healeys] Superb Healey Rally car for sale

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 04:06:24 MDT 2011

All

Last thursday I paid my first visit to the monthly gathering of the Belgium
Healey Club where I met up with an old acquaitance, Paul Borloo.

Paul previously owned a factory 100M and now has a beautiful BJ8 with a rare
original works hardtop.

Inspired by Works car 75 ARX Paul has also created a fantastic rally car
based on an original BN7 Tri-Carb, itself a rare car. The car is for sale
but even if you are not interested in buying it is worth taking a look at
his web site which he has created to illustrate the car, it's restoration
and his motives for creating it.

Well worth a look at

http://www.rallyhealey.com/3000MkIIBN7-3Carb-2Seater/Welcome.html

enjoy