[Healeys] fuel pump

Bob Yule autofarm at cyg.net
Sat Apr 16 06:48:22 MDT 2011

    When we built our own BJ8 we installed a double ended SU electronic pump,
as used in some Aston Martin, Rolls Royce and Bently cars. These units have
two pumps using the same manifold,and in these applications, both pumps run
together.  We wired them to run individually and put a threeway
switch(on/off/on) under the dash. Because they use the same manifold there is
no alteration or addition to the plumbing needed. They also mounted on the
same bracket that the single pump uses, by adapting two ignition coil straps
to hold them on.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net