[Healeys] Radiator

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 16 06:09:19 MDT 2011

If the top and bottom tanks aren't smashed then it should be rebuildable.   If
the core is damaged, that
will be replaced.   They will literally desolder the top and bottom tanks and
and reinstall them on a brand
new modern matrix and you should never have a problem again.  Can I send you a
couple of epics of
my radiator during disassembly?

Mark