[Healeys] Dual fuel pumps

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Sat Apr 16 05:47:20 MDT 2011

I use two facet pumps back to back in series mounted on standoffs with
rubber bushings to reduce vibration.

  I have a three way toggle (on-off-on).  I use a few elbow fittings to make
it easier to connect the very short run between pumps.

In from tank >pump1>pump2> to carbs

I have used the secondary pump to temporarily fix another friends  car out
on tour.  Never needed to use it on my car.

Warm Regards,

Tracy Drummond

PMP | ITIL Service Manager | CISSP | bighealey at charter.net | 408-394-3444
cell | 408-776-0133 home | http://www.linkedin.com/in/tracydrummond