[Healeys] Healey Sighting

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 19:58:10 MDT 2011

OK, this is a long shot ...

Was catching the tail end of CNBC's 'American Greed' program about an art swindler named Likhite.   During the show,
they kept flashing shots of forged artworks, by Jackson Pollock, de Kooning and others (I'm not much on art besides
Healeys).  Anyway, one of the works they showed for about half a second was an impressionist-type work with a red sports
car in the center.  I'd bet a NOS laygear that it was an A-H 100--the overall shape was correct and the grill was almost
certainly that of a 100 (shape was dead-on).  Anybody have any idea what work of art this could be?

The shot occurs at about the 40-minute mark in the show.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net