[Healeys] Electrical Help

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Apr 12 09:30:37 MDT 2011

By 'stopped working' do you mean turn signals come on but don't blink, or don't come on at all?

If the former, I'd speculate the lights drop voltage enough that the blinker won't work (check generator output). If the latter, it's probably something in a switch.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

I haven't driven at night for a long time. Last nite it was in the 80's
(back to the 50's today) so I went for a cruise and noticed that when I
turned my headlights on, my turn signals stopped working. Turned the lights
off and they worked again. I have been all over the wiring chart and am
stumped. Any ideas?

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com