[Healeys] Points question..

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Apr 10 18:50:54 MDT 2011

Right.  But on the original coils used on Big Healeys the primary coil circuit is also wired in series with the
secondary.  This is to add a little more voltage to the output of the secondary, and why coils connected incorrectly
will have less secondary voltage.  Because of this I believe it may be possible to induce a back current in the primary
(but I'm not sure).

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net