[Healeys] First drive of the year

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 10 09:59:07 MDT 2011

What's wrong with me?  :)  I think the limit on posting size prohibits me from
providing the full list.  ;)

Actually, I think Rich already knows the details, ( probably not the dental
records though ;)) and I think I've been in contact with the guy's father
before and probably still have his email address.  It's a small world.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg